Terms & Conditions
Deposit, final payment and delivery
- Upon receipt of the required deposit, a mutually suitable delivery date will be arranged.
- The delivery date will be confirmed as soon as the required deposit reflects with the Bank.
- In the unlikely event of Incanda not being able to meet the delivery date as confirmed, the client will be informed in order to make alternative suitable arrangements.
- Delivery will only take place once full payment is received, and until such time, items will remain the property of Incanda.
After-sales Service and Guarantee
- Incanda is serious about providing excellent quality and after-sales service.
- Although we are confident that if looked after properly, our furniture will last for many years, we cannot give a lifetime guarantee. Any item of furniture will deteriorate within a few years if not treated with care.
- We enjoy a policy of open communication with clients. Clients are urged to immediately discuss any problems which may arise. We arrange on-site inspections where necessary and in consultation with the client, will come up with a solution.
- Should a problem occur within the first few months after purchase, it is highly likely that it will be repaired or resolved with minimal fuss. However, after a few years of usage, we are obliged to ask the necessary standard questions and might decide to charge an amount commensurate to the extent of the required repair.
- We do all repairs on an ex-factory basis. In other words, should you decide to take your furniture to Timbuktu, we can unfortunately not cover the transportation.
- Upon delivery of your leather furniture, you will also receive a free sample of leather food, together with a guarantee which gives helpful advice on how to prolong the life of your item. We also recommend using fibre protection on all fabric items. However, we cannot guarantee that you will not pick up stains with normal usage – life happens!
If at any time a dispute occurs between Incanda and a client with regards to any deliverables of any nature, Incanda reserves the right to terminate the contract, without stating any reasons and will reimburse any monies received from the client, as well as any interest earned. There will be no further obligations between the two parties upon termination of the contract.
Order cancelation and returns policy
Online orders / orders from our stores cancelled before receiving the product
- If the product is cancelled within 7 days and we have not dispatched it yet, a cancelation fee of 7.5% (with a minimum of R100) + banking costs which might be incurred will be charged.
- If we started manufacturing the product already, before cancellation, we reserve the right to ask a cancelation fee.
- If the product was customized in any way, we reserve the right to ask a higher cancelation fee.
- If a product has been dispatched before cancellation, the full cost to return the product to the Incanda premises will be charged extra.
- After 7 days no cancellation will be accepted.
Cancellation of online orders / orders from our stores after receiving the product
- If the client contacts us within 7 days after receiving the product, the product was received in good condition and it is just a matter of preference, a credit to the value of 90% of the item bought will be given, but no cash refund. The client will additionally be liable for transport costs.
- If, in the client’s opinion, the product is defective and we agree, the options to either repair the product or to replace it with a new product will be offered. We reserve the right to still hold the client liable for transport costs, if in an outlying area.
- If in our opinion the product cannot be deemed defective, we will still offer a 90% credit, no cash refund, and transport costs will be deducted.
- If the client contacts us after the 7-day period is over, no credits will be given on products in good condition and defective products will be treated under our normal guarantee.
- If the item in question was customized in any way, the product cannot be returned unless deemed defective, but please note, we will be much stricter in applying this policy as customized items are more difficult to sell and often the “defect” can be traced back to the very customization the client requested.
Return of a product bought directly from a showroom floor before it has been shipped to the client or after having received it
- If the purchase is cancelled within 48 hours and we have not dispatched it yet, a cancelation fee of 7.5% (with a minimum of R100) + banking costs which might be incurred will be charged.
- No credits or returns after the product has been delivered, unless the product is clearly defective, and it is obvious that the defect could not have been noticed while on the showroom floor. If, in the client’s opinion the product is defective, and we agree, we will offer to either repair the product or replace it with a new product. Please note, we will be much stricter in our judgement of whether it is defective (as the client had the opportunity to inspect the product beforehand) and we reserve the right to still ask a repair fee. The client will additionally be liable for transport costs.
- If the client contacts us after the 7-day period is over, defective products will be treated under our normal guarantee.